Thursday, June 03, 2004

Money 

You know, money is the root of all evil. In so many ways, money can be the downfall of a great life. Having it, not having it, it makes ALL the difference. I was once on top of the world, I was young, I was making a lot, I was stupid. And today, over 3 years later, I am still paying for it.
I can't help but wonder how I can get out of this bitter cycle. I live check to check. I have nothing set aside for the just in case. I am unable to better myself because I can't afford to go to school. I just declared bankrupcy, yet it feels like I still owe the whole world money. There are no jobs in this area that are over $9 an hour. How can ANYONE survive on that amount? I certainly can't.
I wish to god that if there is someone up there, that they see I have learned from my mistakes and give me a hand in digging myself out of this hole I burried myself in so long ago. It's like everytime I reach the top something drags me back down.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.