Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Smiles 

New beginnings are so wonderful. There is nothing like the discovery of self, at the same time as discovering someone else. There is so much I want to write in this blog tonight, but at the same time, the feeling is still so new and fresh, I want to hold it to myself like a freshly pressed blanket, warm and comforting.
Everything in life happens for some reason. Those who have come into my life recently have taught me so much about myself I did not know, and for that I am so thankful. The last few months have been a rollercoaster of joy and pain, and I am never quite sure what tomorrow will bring. But for now, I am enjoying this plateu of joy, and hope that it lasts a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.