Thursday, November 06, 2003

A Dream 

Tonight I dreamed a dream......
It is hard to believe that life can be as amazing as it has been this last week. I am still working too hard, and I think I am getting a cold, but no matter these negatives, I feel like I am floating in a world of bliss. Strange to think how people can have such an effect on those around them.
My application to Brandeis is in. My SAT's have been taken. I feel a pure ray of hope, that it will all happen and I will soon be stepping out for a new journey to the future.
And who knows- maybe I will have someone to walk by my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.