Wednesday, October 29, 2003

No rest for the wicked 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I am procrastinating yet again. Damn you all for getting me hooked on blogging!
Thursday morning, 6am, I fly out to go see my family in New York (yay!)... however, before then I must write this essay on a risk I have taken and how it has influenced me. I have been trying to write the damn thing since August... and it's now due on Saturday (it's an entrance essay thingy). And I only have tonight to write it. Tomorrow, 8am, I must work *again. Tomorrow night I have my history class (Which I missed last week due to work so I can't miss it again), and I must be up at 4am Thursday...... damn time schedules!
And somewhere in there I must pack, and study for the SAT which I also have to take Saturday... damn me for not taking it in high school, never thinking I would go to college in the US.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.